Thursday, March 18, 2010

No I didn’t forget, I have just been busy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY JENNY PIE!

Jenny birthday 002 scout camp pics 005

Butterflies and sweetie pies.  My daughter turned 6.  Not often that a week will go by without someone telling me that she looks EXACTLY like me.  I must admit it warms my heart but I know that she has also inherited my strong personality, my inability to keep my opinion to my self (even when it is not always welcomed), my stubborn nature and my slight bent towards moodiness, nonetheless, she is not me, she is her own person who entered into this world a large red bundle of sweetness and softness and remains a kind and caring, sweet and loving child.  Happy birthday Jenny!

Jenny birthday 017

(standing here with the gift we gave her, a beaded curtain, and the only thing I have heard her proclaim she wanted over the last year.  Her happiness with it made the 3 hour process to piece it back together worth it when she got tangled in it on the third day and pulled off two strands….well, almost.

No comments: