Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday NATE

My sweetie pie is FOUR (4!).  My goodness he is so big.

Basketball and Nate birthday 001

Such a cutie pa-tootie, it is so hard to see him grow as he is my last little Schnuckie.

oct 2009 031

One thing about homeschooling though is I feel like I am wringing every minute out that I can with my kids.  I cannot possible imagine that when they are grown I will look back and regret not doing this. 

So, allow me to indulge and say, Happy 4th Birthday my sweet little special Schnuck!

Basketball and Nate birthday 037 

Believe it or not that is the worst looking cake I have ever made, but how can you work with black? What other child asks for black icing on his cake?  I made a Lego cake ( well officially I called it a “Lego after the puppies got a hold of it” cake as I encountered some…errr..technical construction difficulties, but they all said it tasted great so I just tried to ignore the ‘yuck’ factor with the color).  And everyone who saw him the next day knew him well enough not to ask about the stain around his mouth.

snow! 025

So, dear Nate, I look forward to our journey together , I cannot wait to see where we will go.

 2009 -11-14 labs 038

oct 2009 037

 

No comments: